This post contains affiliate links for which I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) should you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
This pineapple mango smoothie is super easy to make and so refreshing! It is dairy-free and completely vegan.
I love fruit-filled smoothies, like my strawberry blackberry banana smoothie, but this pineapple mango smoothie is also one of my favorites.
There are so many ways to combine fruit into delicious smoothies, and pineapple and mango are a great example. They go together wonderfully, making a healthy smoothie that is fruity and filled with plenty of Vitamin C.
Why you’ll love this smoothie
- It’s super quick and easy to make, with just 4 simple ingredients!
- It’s smooth and creamy
- It’s naturally sweet from the pineapple and mango, so there is no added sugar
Scroll down to the recipe box for quantities.
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Frozen mango chunks
- Chia seeds
- Almond or oat milk
Using frozen fruit is essential for this pineapple mango smoothie.
- If you don’t use frozen fruit for this smoothie, the texture will be off and it won’t be very good. Using frozen fruit makes it much smoother and thicker. Both the pineapple and mango need to be frozen for this smoothie!
- Blend the chia seeds instead of just stirring them into the smoothie. This will keep the texture of the smoothie nice and smooth!
Substitutions and adjustments
- This recipe contains chia seeds, and you can use black or white. They could also be substituted for hemp seeds. They could also be omitted from the recipe entirely if you don’t have any or just don’t want to include them.
- I recommend using oat milk or almond milk for this recipe. You could try a different type of milk, but I have only tried these two. I think cashew milk would also work well.
- Use as much milk as you need to get this smoothie the texture and thickness that you like. I like my smoothies quite thick and I have a high-powered blender, but you may need more milk to get your smoothie fully blended.
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup almond or oat milk (or more as needed)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Start with one cup of milk and add more if it is too thick